This translation is provided for informational purposes only. In case of discrepancy between the French text and this translation, the French version will prevail.Publication date: June 2, 2020
Thank you for using Fidbak. In this document we explain how and why we collect, use and process your personal data when you use our Web and PWA application (hereinafter "The App").What data and for what reasons
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve, protect and promote The App.
We collect and associate with your account the information that you provide to us when you perform actions such as logging into your account or upgrading to a paid plan.
The App is designed to optimize and secure the storage of your files, comments, messages and so on (hereinafter your "Data"), but also your collaborations with people of your choice. To make these actions possible, we store and process your Data, as well as the information associated with it.
To be able to more easily share and collaborate on your Data but also to invite other people to use The App, we store your contacts in your address book. This data is confidential, you are the only one who can access it, we will never use it.
We collect information related to how you use The App, including the actions you perform in your account, such as sharing, editing, viewing, creating and moving files, players or folders. This information is used to provide, improve and promote The App, but also to protect Fidbak users.
We also collect information from and about the devices you use to access The App. These include IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use, the web page you visited before coming to The App and the identifiers associated with your devices. Depending on your settings, your devices may also transmit location data to The App.
We use a single third-party service provider, Google Analytics, which requires 2 cookies to be saved in your browser. All data that we receive from Google Analytics is confidential and only intended for internal analytic use by Fidbak and may in no case be transmitted or sold to advertisers or other third parties. Fidbak does not use any third party cookies for advertising purposes.
List of Cookies saved in your browser by Fidbak:
- fidbak_SESSID: this cookie is used to store the unique and secure identifier of your current session.
- fidbak_geoloc_data: this cookie is used to access your location data during your navigation in The App.
- fidbak_user: this cookie is used to store your app login credentials in order to automatically reconnect you on next visit. This data is encrypted and only decryptable by Fidbak servers.
- fidbak_user_time_offset: this cookie is used to check your time difference with the time on our servers.
- fidbak_player_id or fidbak_folder_id: this cookie is used to store the password required to access this player or folder for faster access. This data is encrypted and only decryptable by Fidbak servers.
We may disclose your information to third parties if we believe this is reasonably necessary in order to,
(1) Comply with laws, regulations, legal process or requests from authorities.
(2) Protect anyone from serious bodily harm, or death.
(3) Prevent fraud or abuse of Fidbak or our users.
(4) Protect Fidbak rights, property, safety or interest.
(5) Perform a mission carried out in the public interest.
We strive every day to keep your data secure.
You can access, modify and delete your personal information by logging into your Fidbak account and then accessing the Preferences area. When you create a Fidbak account, we keep the information you store in The App for the entire duration of your account. If you decide to delete your account, all of your personal information and Data will be deleted from our servers.
To provide you with The App, we may store, process and transmit your Data from our servers located in France. Data may also be stored locally on the devices you use to access The App.Access to your Data
You control your personal data and the way it is collected, used and shared. If you wish to send us a data access request, a request to delete your personal data or to object to the processing of your personal data, you can send us an e-mail to the address email@example.comModifications
In the event of reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our goods, your Data may be transferred as part of this operation. We will notify you by sending a message to the email address associated with your account and we will indicate the options available to you.
If you have any questions about Fidbak, The App and privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we cannot answer your question, you can contact your local data protection supervisory authority.